Where to Eat
1. Heavy Woods - I've gushed about this brunch spot before. The drinks are awesome (bacon bloody mary) and the food will leave you feeling full and happy.
3. Mominette - If you want to try an unusual brunch drink, try the Green Giant, a kale and gin cocktail.
4. Bushwick's Living Room - The menu is enormous and all the dishes are endlessly customizable. There’s a section called “add anything to anything.”
WHAT TO WEAR
1. White Skinny Jeans - Springtime is the perfect time to wear white. White jeans are crisp and pair beautifully with other neutrals. Just be sure to set a napkin down in your lap.
2. Camel Sandals - Pair a skin-toned sandal with your white jeans to make your legs look super long.
3. Denim Shirt - The denim shirt is a weekend staple in my closet, so easy to throw on and go.