There's no better footwear in winter than a sturdy rain boot. The weather makes it impossible to wear any other material than something waterproof and rubbery, but when a rain boot comes in a bad ass Chelsea style like this, I don't mind.
My boots are by Méduse, a French brand who originally produced the jelly sandal. Remember those? I wanted every color as a kid! Jelly sandals aside, the people at Méduse know a thing or two about making a rain boot, too. I've teamed up with Méduse to offer a contest to you all, to win your own pair of JUMPY boots! Here's how to win:
1. Post a photo of yourself jumping.
2. Post it to Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #GETJUMPY, and tag @MeduseOriginal.
3. Submit your photos between today, Tuesday 1/6, through Thursday 1/15.
4. Between Friday 1/16 and Thursday 1/22 check Méduse's Facebook page and vote for your favorite looks. (Tell your friends to vote for your look!)
5. Winner chosen Friday 1/23.