One of my favorite neighborhoods to hang out in is Chinatown. It's really fun and there is a lot to see and do down there. I shot this post on an evening stroll (I'm ~fancy~ and I stroll, not walk) with my friend Christine at NoLiTa Mart, a cute little coffee shop and Asian grocery store. Some more of my favorite ways to spend time in Chinatown, after the jump.
1. Vanessa's Dumpling House - Dumplings, sandwiches, and soup. All for less than it costs for a fare on a metrocard.
2. Clockwork Bar - The only good bar left on the LES.
3. Pho Grand - Pho is like LIFE SOUP. It's so good and a total comfort food for me.
4. Vivi Bubble Tea - Tapioca milk tea is one of my favorite Asian beverages.
5. Whiskey Tavern - Whiskey and wings. Need anything else?
Photographed by Christine Tsang